• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Yoav Reuveni (born November 25, 1985) is an Israeli model and actor. Photographed and modeled for fashion houses such as Roberto Cavalli, Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana. Reuveni was born in Yavneel. His mother immigrated from Italy. He served in the Second Lebanon War and received the award of commander of the Paratroopers Brigade for rescuing wounded under fire, as a paramedic in the Paratroopers' Squadron.

Yoav-Reuveni152

Ahmad Jalal Abualrub , also known as AJ Abualrub ( Ohio , June 20, 1987 ), is an American model , in 2007 he won the VMAN Ford Models Search and was one of the emblematic models of the Calvin Klein brand.

Ahmad-Jalal-Abualrub167

Yvan Benoit Cournoyer, born September 31, 1977.

"I am an experienced male model from Canada, best known for my ability to change appearance from year to year and for my abdominal muscles.

I was born in the province of Québec in Canada. Named after legendary hockey star Yvan Cournoyer, my parents raised me and my three brothers on a pig farm in a rural part of the province. Passionate about sports, while tending to the farm, I spent time developing my physique and learning about fitness.

I won a bronze medal in the Québec bodybuilding championships and a gold medal in the Gladiator Fighting Championship. Shortly after being named amateur athlete of the year in Québec, my career took another turn. I got drafted into a well know modeling agency.
After my first year in the Industry, I was recognized as Outstanding Model of the Year by the Institute of Top Models of Montréal. This quickly brought me to the attention of world-renowned photographers.

Wanting something more for my career, I packed up everything I owned and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia. Up to this time, I had only spoken French and I was quickly submersed into a world of English speaking people. Determined to succeed, I quickly picked up English and also became one of Canada's most sought after personal trainers. My client list includes Hollywood celebrities, fitness models and even Miss World Nazanin Afshin-Jam.

While on the movie set of Getting Screefed I was the subject of a major photo feature in Playgirl magazine and this increased my popularity to international superstar. I signed with the production company Mega Muscle and have created seven workout and lifestyle DVDs and a series of calendars and other products. I am presently hosting my own lifestyle t.v show call Love Handles and I am also known as the face (and body) of Ginch Gonch underwear and Sweat underwear and Abercrombie."

Yvan-Benoit-Cournoyer578

Name: Marcel Rodriguez
Known as: Marcel, Marcel from Vistavideo, Marcel Hans Rodriguez, Marcell, Marcell Duran, Marcel Duran Rodriguez, M ROD
Birth date: September 7, 1982
Origin: born in 1982 as "Marcel Rodriguez" in Cuba. As children, his family emigrated to USA.
Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight: 191 lbs  (86 kg)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Siblings: Older brother Yinay Rodriguez
Honors: Paragon Man of the Year 2011

Marcel-Rodriguez084

Edited by Unicorn

Tatiana BladesJuly 3, 2017 at 11:21 AM
I am speechless and astounded. I am the former girlfriend of Marcel to whom the above charges were filed by the state against him to protect me after the incident that occurred. We were together for 6 years. In that time, I discovered his developing drug habit that was growing rapidly. The severe mood swings and stealing began to take its course. At my own detriment, i stayed because i loved him and wanted to help him. I quickly realized that the situation created a real danger for myself and separated from him. This created a manic drug induced state that Marcel then came searching for me and the outcome is stated above. After his time in prison for those crimes, he reached out to me promising that the time had changed him and wishing for a better life. In my heart, i knew that this was a strong want but likely not a lasting reality. It breaks my heart to see that he was never provided the assistance that he truly needed in getting help. The modeling industry can provide easy money with lack of a lot of tried and true work. In this instance, it's helped fuel his drug problem.

Marcel, If you ever read this message, please, from the bottom of my heart, get help. You are capable of change, however dark and hopeless it may seem. This is not the way. Find the courage in yourself to find the beauty in this world.

Marcel-Rodriguez85867514fe

Edited by Unicorn