Armpit appreciation thread, dedicated to Pitman

According to:

http://www.guyslikeu.com/boys/kevin-mcdaid-has-some-news/

JANUARY 8, 2019

"The former member of boyband V and wonderfully talented celebrity photographer and fitness trainer popped the question to his equally handsome long term boyfriend Louis Cryer during a winter getaway to the Philippines.

The dashing fella announced the news on instagram and revealed that his beau said yes! The lucky blighter!

The gorgeous couple have been dating for the past couple of years and have never been shy of showing their relationship on instagram! Last year Kevin teamed up with his old V bandmates to record new music. But back in the day he kept this sexuality from the public."

Well, here's Louis Cryer's armpit:

Louis Cryer (@LouisCryer) | Twitter

This Instagram post is from 4 weeks ago, so I'm guessing the marriage took place and they're still together...

Kevin-Mc-Daid272

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Michael Aaron Carico is a 33 year-old aspiring actor. He may be living in Burbank. His Instagram profile seems to peg him as a gun-toting Republican, though when I see his acting reels, my gaydar goes off like crazy...

Michael-Aaron-Crico912

Here he was yesterday (7/4/21) on the top of the west ridge at Runyon Canyon Parkin western Hollywood, with the semi-cryptic message:

"We will not bow to big gov ever. No matter where that government comes from. Americans have to stand united if we want to preserve our freedom. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY". 

Michael-Aaron-Carico832

Michael-Aaron-Carico684

One of his jingoistic posts on Facebook. Jeesh:

"This was shot over 7 years ago in Milan when I was living there full time. Should have just came to la but it is what it is and it was such a great experience I wouldn't take it back. Taught me to appriciate where I'm from and where I live. We have such a great country to call home. I really wish the people of this country would appriciate what they have and stop all the trivial arguing. We have the best country in the world, can we please keep it that way?!"

Yikes, we get it. Everyone wishes they could be you (other than an inability to spell "appreciate" twice). Are foreigners "ruining" the country, as you see it?

Model at LA Models

Studied at Santa Monica College

Went to University City High School

Lives in North Hollywood, California

From San Diego, California

Jon-Herrmann053