• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

I just have to comment for a sec - usually, hair is one of my favorite things about armpits. But seeing all these shaved pics is getting me aroused too. I think it's the contour of the musculature, and how deep it makes the pits seem. I know it's pretty common for swimmers (and perhaps some other athletes) to shave their pits - I'm finding that more alluring than usual right now lol. Thanks for the awesome pics, and keep 'em coming...;-)

I just have to comment for a sec - usually, hair is one of my favorite things about armpits. But seeing all these shaved pics is getting me aroused too. I think it's the contour of the musculature, and how deep it makes the pits seem. I know it's pretty common for swimmers (and perhaps some other athletes) to shave their pits - I'm finding that more alluring than usual right now lol. Thanks for the awesome pics, and keep 'em coming...;-)

Funny, I was thinking the same thing - I'm a fan too and I'm sad every time I see these shaven armpits. I know it's common in some cultures, Eastern European in particular. My Dad told a story about serving on a ship in the Navy, and one guy from an Eastern Europe background hollered down to a sailor who was sunbathing on the deck, "Sparky! Why don't you shave your ahhhmpits?!"

Funny, I was thinking the same thing - I'm a fan too and I'm sad every time I see these shaven armpits. I know it's common in some cultures, Eastern European in particular. My Dad told a story about serving on a ship in the Navy, and one guy from an Eastern Europe background hollered down to a sailor who was sunbathing on the deck, "Sparky! Why don't you shave your ahhhmpits?!"

Fun scenario - hot young jockdude tells me he's got to shave his pits for the team, so he's letting me have one last shot at taking care of them while he still has the hair. So I spend a long session with those hairy pits...then he lets me watch him shave them (hmm yeah), and then he has me work on them all over again...;-) (Sorry to but into the gallery pics, but I think some commentary is warranted at times lol.)