• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Jack Davis Griffo (born December 11, 1996) is an American actor. In 2020, Griffo starred as Sean Davis in the action film The 2nd alongside Ryan Phillippe. I rented the movie because I wanted to see Ryan Phillippe. It seems almost crazy that Ryan is, at 46, now old enough to be his father, and, in fact, they play father and son in this movie. Strangely, when the movie began, I remarked to my partner "Diego" that I thought Jack Griffo was unattractive. However, as the movie went on, he somehow grew on me, and I got interested in looking at him. I now find myself strangely attracted, though I wouldn't say he's drop-dead gorgeous.

Jack-Griffo063.jpg

Edited by Unicorn

Jack Davis Griffo (born December 11, 1996) is an American actor. In 2020, Griffo starred as Sean Davis in the action film The 2nd alongside Ryan Phillippe. I rented the movie because I wanted to see Ryan Phillippe. It seems almost crazy that Ryan is, at 46, now old enough to be his father, and, in fact, they play father and son in this movie. Strangely, when the movie began, I remarked to my partner "Diego" that I thought Jack Griffo was unattractive. However, as the movie went on, he somehow grew on me, and I got interested in looking at him. I now find myself strangely attracted, though I wouldn't say he's drop-dead gorgeous.

Jack-Griffo063.jpg

For some reason he sort of resembles a young Jeff Stryker with lighter hair. I know it is not him but I just thought it looked like a younger version.