• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

STEFAN POLLMANN was born in 1992 in a small German town close to the Dutch border, with a dream of becoming a professional soccer player. After playing for six years in Germany’s second highest league in a twist of faith he ended up as one of the most sought after male models on the scene.

Stefan-Pollmann862.jpg

After soccer how did you end up in modeling?

I was just wrapping up my soccer coach license and already had a contract to train a team of a dormitory for people with mental disabilities. Then my cousin got scouted by a model agency in Hamburg, so my aunt told me to try it too. A few weeks later in a moment of boredom I checked out that agency’s website and sent them some digitals, which my mom took of me in the garden! I signed the contract and a few months later I was in Paris for my first show season. That was 9 years ago!

I am forever grateful I was bored that day and sent in some photos. Big thanks to Frank, who was an Intern at that time, for not discarding my application which was one out of 80 that day.

Stefan-Pollmann538.jpg

What do you enjoy the most in life?

I love to learn new things and I love to see my daughter learning new things. The best thing is to travel with my little family and explore new places and cultures. I think it`s all about getting wiser in life and maybe share what you learned with your close friends and kids.

Stefan-Pollmann283.jpg

Mister Global Philippines 2019 Is a graduate of BS Marine Transportation at Philippines Merchant Marine School and currently working as marketing assistant. A freelance model and Brand Ambassador. He was Mr. NAASCU 2016, GINOONG CALABARZON 2018, Mister Global Philippines 2019 and Mister Global International 2019 top16 finalist.

His hobbies are Playing Basketball, Aesthetic workouts and watching series. During his college years he was a varsity player for Volleyball. He received the Athlete of the Year in 2017 when he graduated.

Ricky-Gumera812.jpg