• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

5 hours ago, Whitman said:

2706bb5b11f187b692a6cd4c1cb2b40bd7538249

Thanks for another beautiful photo of Keith Laue, one of the most handsome men ever to walk this Earth. Anyone who wants to see more gorgeous armpit shots if this beauty may look here:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/98625-armpit-appreciation-thread-dedicated-to-pitman/page/361/#comment-1855580

Interestingly, on his public Facebook page he describes himself as a "papa" but not as a husband, so I'm not sure he's actually hooked (but he does have photos with his kid and presumably the woman he had the baby with).

Content Creator � Videographer
Vegan � Papa � Eco-Friendly �
Email for inquiries �

keith@keithlaue.com

https://mailchi.mp/hookmediamarketing.com/keith-laue?fbclid=IwAR3CZK07aRlgULK-ueJ5ich_hcbsctyxM_1VXolfZeuByZSVkmD1MzjBkGo

Want to send me mail?

My mailing address is
7421 Burnet Rd Ste. 105 Box 249
Austin, TX 78757

Edited by Unicorn

I can't help myself but to post some more updated photos of that surreal beauty, Keith Laue, born May 12, 1999. 

"Howdy! I am a content creator and videographer based in Austin, Texas. I studied engineering at the University of Texas at Austin where I found my creative passion! Now I help people, companies, and brands create engaging content, similar to what I used to grow my brand to over 230,000 followers!

I am a father to a goober of a daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 3 chickens. As a boyfriend, father, vegan, and young person, the environment is important to me, and I use my platform to help spread awareness of the climate crisis we face and what we can do as individuals to help slow and reverse its effects. "

Keith-Laue293