Show me your nipples!

marylander1940

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4cb2cec162a8e25fa002dd2b25d6aa21.jpg

Maybe a mis-sort from the "flamboyant" thread.

Sometimes, I'm just on the fence...;)

It would be time consuming, but somebody had the convention of posting "2fer ...." and using the same picture in multiple threads.

The guy's nips (even if smaller than some) have an exemplary shape and are definitely a *point* of attention, so it belongs in this thread, as well as flamboyant, and possibly "leatherly". (And notice that he has dark hair - judging from his bush - and blue eyes as well!).

Hmmm, 3fers vs. 3ways ... the mind savors deliciously ...

It would be time consuming, but somebody had the convention of posting "2fer ...." and using the same picture in multiple threads.

The guy's nips (even if smaller than some) have an exemplary shape and are definitely a *point* of attention, so it belongs in this thread, as well as flamboyant, and possibly "leatherly". (And notice that he has dark hair - judging from his bush - and blue eyes as well!).

Hmmm, 3fers vs. 3ways ... the mind savors deliciously ...

Actually, it was the "mesh tights" that got my attention, but I dropped him in the thread that showcased his dominant feature, his beautiful nips..... If you want him somewhere else, you guys can work that out on your own....;);)