411 - Valspencer Long Beach

SHUBEAR
This topic is 2225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent him an RM message/email today including a link to this thread. Asked him if he had “any comments” on the thread? I indicated I was local to him and would love to meet if I could verify his pics. Doubt I’ll hear back...

Most Miami guys are scam! Beware!

I almost mentioned this thread as well! Do you want his Miami number? LOL

Guest TheOtherGuy
I sent him an RM message/email today including a link to this thread. Asked him if he had “any comments” on the thread? I indicated I was local to him and would love to meet if I could verify his pics. Doubt I’ll hear back...

Did you ever hear back? :) FWIW he has a review on RM now. The reviewer gave him 5 stars, but said the pics weren't accurate, it wasn't relaxing and he wouldn't recommend? Confusing.

Did you ever hear back? :) FWIW he has a review on RM now. The reviewer gave him 5 stars, but said the pics weren't accurate, it wasn't relaxing and he wouldn't recommend? Confusing.

Crickets heard here...he read my message but didn’t respond

Guest TheOtherGuy
Here is his (truncated on RM) reply:

“Valspencer

Yes they are not me I’m very high profile I know a lot of ppl and prefer to keep this discreet for the many clients who have met and paid thousands th”

LOL!!! Omg. Can’t breathe from laughing so hard. :p:Do_O

Here is his (truncated on RM) reply:

“Valspencer

Yes they are not me I’m very high profile I know a lot of ppl and prefer to keep this discreet for the many clients who have met and paid thousands th”

This line of BS should be added to the thread "Responses when you ask for a 3 fingered-selfie"