411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Relatively new to this and have been bopping around between 27 and HK to figure out what I like. I've tried (alpha order) Alex, Artem, Jonas, Rodrigo and Sabastian. May have left someone off. Have also tried a few other joints around town for comparison; I've been happiest with 27/HK.

Happy to speak to my experiences, ideally in DM. As background (so you can factor it into my take), I'm neither young nor old, in good shape, kind and a little reserved.

Anyway, happy to share, whether you want to trade experiences or you're uninitiated and what to know where to start. Also welcome any tips! :)

Gents, I always forget and can’t find that one, singular, insta post that includes the symbols…

the white dot means…. Daytime shift?

the black dot means… nighttime shift?

am I right? Anyone recall what the hours of the shifts are?

2 hours ago, ashaddams said:

Gents, I always forget and can’t find that one, singular, insta post that includes the symbols…

the white dot means…. Daytime shift?

the black dot means… nighttime shift?

am I right? Anyone recall what the hours of the shifts are?

White dots Daytime is 11am to 9pm black dots/later shift 1pm to 11pm

8 hours ago, ashaddams said:

When getting a scrub, do you prefer it first or at the end?

Both… when I have time and money!

The ideal: quick rinse before, 90 min massage, and full scrub after.

I like to ask for a quick rinse first so that not only am I squeaky clean but also can get a sense of the masseurs attitude toward my best friend. 

On 10/15/2024 at 1:31 PM, ashaddams said:

When getting a scrub, do you prefer it first or at the end?

First!

If I have the scrub first, the masseur KNOWS that I am super clean, because he is the one who just cleaned me. He is therefore more likely to put his fingers, or even his tongue, in places I like.

3 hours ago, TropicalScorpion said:

Are you guys able to call days before or do you schedule the same day?

I've had a poor customer experience this week with Spa 27 on this very issue.  I called Wednesday to make an appointment with Max for Saturday (the only day he's on the schedule this week).  I was told to call back "tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday."  So I called Thursday evening.  The first time, I was asked if could hold.  Sure, no problem.  I finally hung up after nearly 10 minutes on hold.  I called back about an hour later and was told to call back tomorrow or Saturday--and that they only make appointments for the same day or next day (and the latter sounded iffy).  And it was the same guy who told me on Wednesday to call "tomorrow or Friday" who told me on Thursday to call "tomorrow or Saturday."  Three calls, no appointment so far.

I will try again because I assume it's been a challenge after Ben's passing and because I am quite keen to see Max again.  Not good, though.

17 hours ago, Spursy said:

I've had a poor customer experience this week with Spa 27 on this very issue.  I called Wednesday to make an appointment with Max for Saturday (the only day he's on the schedule this week).  I was told to call back "tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday."  So I called Thursday evening.  The first time, I was asked if could hold.  Sure, no problem.  I finally hung up after nearly 10 minutes on hold.  I called back about an hour later and was told to call back tomorrow or Saturday--and that they only make appointments for the same day or next day (and the latter sounded iffy).  And it was the same guy who told me on Wednesday to call "tomorrow or Friday" who told me on Thursday to call "tomorrow or Saturday."  Three calls, no appointment so far.

I will try again because I assume it's been a challenge after Ben's passing and because I am quite keen to see Max again.  Not good, though.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. When I first saw Cody I was able to schedule the massage a few days in advance. I guess things are different. I’ll call tomorrow depending on how I’m feeling lol

On 10/18/2024 at 4:04 PM, TropicalScorpion said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. When I first saw Cody I was able to schedule the massage a few days in advance. I guess things are different. I’ll call tomorrow depending on how I’m feeling lol

Happy to report that the extra effort to book with Max was very much worth it.