411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Hey all:) have been reading along for a while and finally made an account today. Who are your faves at 27/HK spa? I saw Sebastian at HK and had a really, really hot massage and also saw Noah who I really enjoyed, he was very sweet but he did discuss tips in the room which threw me off. Anyway, would love to hear about your experiences and who you recommend most!

22 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Wow. That newsletter needs to be trimmed down! It's 140 pages long and has pics of guys who don't work there anymore (and many haven't worked there for a long time).

I recommended that to Ben but he hasn't found an art director to do so.

2 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

I recommended that to Ben but he hasn't found an art director to do so.

Who needs an art director just to delete the outdated info? I love that he offers this service, but 80% of the pics could easily be cut. I don't need to see pics of guys who haven't worked there for several years. 

I do agree that he could use a cleaner look for how he presents the current staff but what he's doing is ok in the meantime. He just needs to trim the superfluous material.

19 minutes ago, wDarling said:

I think it’s nice to see the older guys as a reminder of ones I’ve been to before. Maybe just needs a clearer divider between old and new

It would be nice if the former guys' names were posted also.

4 hours ago, SubNYCTwink said:

Going to make an appt for tonight at 27. Should I do Cody or Abel? If anyone has any really good stories feel free to DM me 😇

Cody!!  Who did you choose?  DM

I've tried to book Rodrigo on two occasions now. Both times, I called ahead and booked in advance. When I showed up for the appointment (on time), I was greeted at the front desk and taken into the room to wait. On both occasions, Rodrigo came in and told me he couldn’t do the massage. 

The first time, he said it was because he had his wisdom teeth out and couldn’t perform the massage, as he was only supposed to be working the front desk. The second time, he again said he was only supposed to be working the front desk and that the person who answered the phone had booked him by accident.

My question is this: why was he listed on the schedule? Clearly, I won’t be booking with him again, and to be honest, this experience makes me hesitant to return at all.

On 7/12/2024 at 5:18 PM, SubNYCTwink said:

Hey all:) have been reading along for a while and finally made an account today. Who are your faves at 27/HK spa? I saw Sebastian at HK and had a really, really hot massage and also saw Noah who I really enjoyed, he was very sweet but he did discuss tips in the room which threw me off. Anyway, would love to hear about your experiences and who you recommend most!

I had great sessions with Sergey, Shane and Cody.  Based on your screen name , I think you may like Cody 😀