411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

On 6/2/2024 at 10:01 AM, Benhby said:

Thanks to everyone for asking information of John.   
As far as I know.  John has a full time job.  He will come to work at weekends start from July

i know he is super hot and nice personality    I want to work with him the same 🤗🤗🤗 

hey there did John come back?  Don't see him on the schedule 

On 7/29/2024 at 4:30 PM, rollingrock said:

hey there did John come back?  Don't see him on the schedule 

Was he ever on the schedule? Ive been waiting to try him out. I was told he’ll officially start this month but i keep checking every week and he’s never on the schedule 

23 hours ago, BKGuy85 said:

Which is better? 27 or HK? Only ever been to HK. 

Theyre pretty much the same. The experience depending on who you got. But in terms of the atmosphere, HK is newer and cleaner. 27’s not exactly dingy but the lighting or lack thereof is different

2 hours ago, ziggyyy1994 said:

Theyre pretty much the same. The experience depending on who you got. But in terms of the atmosphere, HK is newer and cleaner. 27’s not exactly dingy but the lighting or lack thereof is different

That’s so funny. The rooms feel more warm and cozy at 27 for me. HK looks nice on the outside but has a bit of a colder feel to me in the rooms. I always prefer going to 27. 

On 5/20/2024 at 11:49 AM, ziggyyy1994 said:

Anyone tried out the new guy Jose? Saw him last time. His photos were great but he’s hotter in person.

(8/1/24) Had a 60 min w/ Jose last night and it was really good. Great technique - lots of body to body contact - left a happy man. Looking forward to seeing him again next week. PM me if you have any questions.

Just found this forum and first time posting here. Will have an opportunity to try either Sergey, Oliver or Jose for 90 minutes.

Wondering if anyone can share their experience with me? Please feel free to DM me as well ☺️

On 7/30/2024 at 8:09 PM, BKGuy85 said:

Which is better? 27 or HK? Only ever been to HK. 

I’m loving all the different responses to this question. Obviously, the short answer is that it’s the same company just 2 locations with most guys working at each location at various times throughout the week.  
That said I, PERSONALLY, have really only had the best experiences at 27th. I love the newer feel of HK, though the rooms are generally smaller, and the older vibe of 27 doesn’t bother me so much. I also find the scrub room better at 27. 

On 7/31/2024 at 7:37 PM, ziggyyy1994 said:

Total Agree

I've only booked a massage directly with a provider, how far in advance in the week should I book for here? Would love to have a massage from Jose if anyone has any info feel free to message me 😀

On 8/19/2024 at 12:37 AM, mpmpman said:

I've only booked a massage directly with a provider, how far in advance in the week should I book for here? Would love to have a massage from Jose if anyone has any info feel free to message me 😀

For me I tend to book late Sunday/early Monday as soon as the weekly schedule gets posted on fb, I suggest you do the same if youre eyeing someone specific.