411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

I booked a last minute session (60 mins) at 27 today.

Alex was available, so I figured why not give him a shot. 

I was disappointed, to be honest. 

He spent quite a bit of time with the towel on, which is usually fine with me but this was just excessive.

His strokes were short, and robotic and honestly were not hitting the right spots.

I dont know if it’s a lack of training, he was having an off day, or just didn’t click with me as a client, but a decent rubdown that feels, at least good, is a baseline of what I am expecting. 

In terms of sensuality - I have experienced more sensuality from a lesbian stranger rubbing sunscreen on my back at the beach than I did with Alex. Again, I understand it’s my first time seeing him (this is not my first rodeo) but there was actually nothing there. 

The ending was no surprise, considering how the rest of my time went. If I do see Alex next time, I will bring him an overly lubricated shakeweight and save myself the generous tip I gave today. 

Thinking of getting some a session from this place. Any recos on looks, real good massage technique and personality?

reading a lot of good reviews on a few people here, Jose, Rodrigo, Neil. Looking for someone that can take these knots off and some tensions too.

4 hours ago, Jon_Snow94 said:

Thinking of getting some a session from this place. Any recos on looks, real good massage technique and personality?

reading a lot of good reviews on a few people here, Jose, Rodrigo, Neil. Looking for someone that can take these knots off and some tensions too.

Would say Neil + Danny are decent with firm massages that leave you feeling good. 

I wouldn’t really do Jose for getting knots out. A lot of people love him, he’s just okay for me when comes to the actual massage. 

How far in advance do they take appointments? Usually when I've gone I've called that day and set up a time, but really want to see Cody and have never had luck when I'm in the city. Flying in Sunday and was thinking of booking a time for when I've arrived. Or any suggestions of any of the new guys? I've had Sebastian, Rodrigo, and Sergei and always been really pleased, but have been suggested Cody by so many and thought I should try to give him a try.

10 hours ago, dreamboy13 said:

Would say Neil + Danny are decent with firm massages that leave you feeling good. 

I wouldn’t really do Jose for getting knots out. A lot of people love him, he’s just okay for me when comes to the actual massage. 

Thank you for the recommendation. Will try Neil first.

10 hours ago, jvanchicago said:

How far in advance do they take appointments? Usually when I've gone I've called that day and set up a time, but really want to see Cody and have never had luck when I'm in the city. Flying in Sunday and was thinking of booking a time for when I've arrived. Or any suggestions of any of the new guys? I've had Sebastian, Rodrigo, and Sergei and always been really pleased, but have been suggested Cody by so many and thought I should try to give him a try.

How is Rodrigo? I always seem to miss him. PM me if you'd like

On 8/19/2024 at 12:37 AM, mpmpman said:

I've only booked a massage directly with a provider, how far in advance in the week should I book for here? Would love to have a massage from Jose if anyone has any info feel free to message me 😀

I generally call day of and give about 3 hours notice. 

On 8/29/2024 at 12:17 AM, jvanchicago said:

Honestly, I would check the Spa 27/HK Spa instagram on Mondays when they release the schedule. Then call and pre-book your massage. I’d also call the day of (after 11am) and see if masseur is still working that day (things sometime shift) and confirm the appt. 

I’ve been striking out with booking Cody a bunch by waiting same day, so I tried this approach earlier this week and it paid off. 

Obviously this is more pre-planning over being more spontaneous. I’ve done both and have had luck. However if you’re traveling, I would pre-plan. 

I recently saw Max for the first time--very enjoyable experience.  I'd tried to see him a couple of times before but it was always a challenge to book him for some reason.

Anyway, I'm glad I tried again.  The massage was strong and very good.  The rest was excellent.  He's a nice guy and very attractive.

5 minutes ago, deepplease said:

Interesting, I’ve always read on this forum he was a rub and tug.  Good to know from his pics I think he’s handsome

Maybe he has improved, which is good. Because for me his technique and touch was the light feather strokes and circles which I’m not a fan of. And I asked for stronger and didn’t get it 🤷🏻‍♂️YMMV 

Edited by JUWS

On 8/29/2024 at 3:57 PM, ROBBNYC said:

Went last night for a 60 massage with Abel and it was one of the best massages I've had there at 27. He is not only so hot and friendly but has an intuitive touch and firmness that knew where the sore spots caused by a reckless personal trainer this week. Felt 100% refreshed -

He is super hot, but did he not upsell you?

On 3/27/2024 at 7:43 PM, Tcre78 said:

How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

Because masseuse is female, most cities prohibit a masseuse from being naked with a male customer. 

The laws are more relaxed with massuers (the term for male massage therapists) in the same room as other men.

On 8/28/2024 at 5:58 PM, Jon_Snow94 said:

Just an update, huge thanks to @dreamboy13 for the recommendation.

i became torn between Neil and Cody, but ended up being with Neil due to the availability of timing.

Great technique, I think he is hot, and gives out a very great vibe. 

Overall 10/10. I am going to try Cody out next.

P.S the spa itself (27 Men’s Spa) feels clean and the atmosphere is great.

On 9/5/2024 at 8:40 PM, Jon_Snow94 said:

Just an update, huge thanks to @dreamboy13 for the recommendation.

i became torn between Neil and Cody, but ended up being with Neil due to the availability of timing.

Great technique, I think he is hot, and gives out a very great vibe. 

Overall 10/10. I am going to try Cody out next.

P.S the spa itself (27 Men’s Spa) feels clean and the atmosphere is great.

Oh awesome! Glad it worked out. You won’t be disappointed with Cody. Also if you prefer deeper pressure, make sure to ask for that. He can go softer at times but gives great deeper massages too. 

On 9/6/2024 at 9:34 PM, dreamboy13 said:

Oh awesome! Glad it worked out. You won’t be disappointed with Cody. Also if you prefer deeper pressure, make sure to ask for that. He can go softer at times but gives great deeper massages too. 

I just want to remind everybody though, that YMMV with providers. I've been going to HK/27 for years. Cody is raved about and highly recommended, but I have to be honest that for me it was a very vanilla experience. Nothing like I've experienced with any of the others I've had there. It wasn't a bad massage by any means, but it was strictly therapeutic. That doesn't seem to be the case for the many others that have had him, and I'm not trying to sway others from seeing him, just giving that important reminder how YMMV, as it did for me.