411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

17 minutes ago, Guynyc89 said:

Any tips on what to expect here as a first timer? Never been to a men’s spa

It really depends, your mileage may vary a lot. Check the website to see their prices and bring enough cash, including for the tip. 

If you want to see a specific masseur call ahead and ask for him. This is not a guarantee you will get him. I find that being friendly, amicable and appreciatative (as a client towards the masseur) helps a lot to establish rapport. 

They will welcome you inside and your masseur will come get you. He then leads you to the room, you strip naked and get on the table and then the massage starts. The ending varies a lot and nothing is guaranteed.

Most important information to give when booking a massage: how long, with whom and when. They will normally take care of the rest. 

Tip generously because these guys earn a pittance of the money you, as a client, pay. I once gave a tip of 100% because I was so blown away. Usually it's more about 30 to 50%.

Edited by Wolfer

42 minutes ago, Wolfer said:

It really depends, your mileage may vary a lot. Check the website to see their prices and bring enough cash, including for the tip. 

If you want to see a specific masseur call ahead and ask for him. This is not a guarantee you will get him. I find that being friendly, amicable and appreciatative (as a client towards the masseur) helps a lot to establish rapport. 

They will welcome you inside and your masseur will come get you. He then leads you to the room, you strip naked and get on the table and then the massage starts. The ending varies a lot and nothing is guaranteed.

Most important information to give when booking a massage: how long, with whom and when. They will normally take care of the rest. 

Tip generously because these guys earn a pittance of the money you, as a client, pay. I once gave a tip of 100% because I was so blown away. Usually it's more about 30 to 50%.

Thanks for the helpful tips!

On 9/7/2024 at 11:45 PM, jvanchicago said:

I just want to remind everybody though, that YMMV with providers. I've been going to HK/27 for years. Cody is raved about and highly recommended, but I have to be honest that for me it was a very vanilla experience. Nothing like I've experienced with any of the others I've had there. It wasn't a bad massage by any means, but it was strictly therapeutic. That doesn't seem to be the case for the many others that have had him, and I'm not trying to sway others from seeing him, just giving that important reminder how YMMV, as it did for me.

This is a great response and should be pinned...  providers do have their age/size/race/class preferences.. 

I've been long thinking about trying it out sometime, although I prefer providers and etc. It seems it varies, and I'm curious to see what it's like firsthand. If anyone here has ever visited or experienced it, let me know, I'd love to hear your thoughts and your experience, etc. Feel free to send me a PM/DM with any tips or insights. I’ve already read a few reviews, of all types, still unsure, but hearing personal stories would be even better, nothing beats that.