What % of guys with nipple rings are str8?

Gadfly22
This topic is 2306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why do we still categorize people as 'straight' or 'gay' based on a piercing?

Because while relatively fewer people feel bound by them, there are still gender/sexuality norms/tendencies. I mean, it's still significantly likelier that a guy is gay if he dresses like Johnny Weir even though strictly speaking, fabric in and of itself is genderless.

I wouldn't assume anything these days as tattoos and piercings have "gone mainstream."

Tattoos and piercings went mainstream more than a generation ago. I was specifically referring to nipple piercings and since you brought up the subject what about tattoos on the small of the back? I thought that was also pretty much a gay thing. Am I wrong about that also?

Why do we still categorize people as 'straight' or 'gay' based on a piercing?

Why does anybody do anything? Because its fun! :p

Tattoos and piercings went mainstream more than a generation ago. I was specifically referring to nipple piercings and since you brought up the subject what about tattoos on the small of the back? I thought that was also pretty much a gay thing. Am I wrong about that also?

Quite possibly.

Had nipple piercings before. But once drunk man and his wife pulled on nipple ring while I was performing in a club, led to nipple bleeding and getting infected. But by the time, the two drunks tried to make it out of the club, they were stopped by security. I couldn't perform for two weeks and dropped out of bbing comp that was three weeks later.

Had nipple piercings before. But once drunk man and his wife pulled on nipple ring while I was performing in a club, led to nipple bleeding and getting infected. But by the time, the two drunks tried to make it out of the club, they were stopped by security. I couldn't perform for two weeks and dropped out of bbing comp that was three weeks later.