Kissing

marylander1940

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A possible cause is that he used a URL for which he has permission but we don't. If so, when he checks it will still appear to him that the image works.

I've now noticed several of the other pictures he posted earlier that I saw and liked at the time have now disappeared too.

~Boomer~

A possible cause is that he used a URL for which he has permission but we don't. If so, when he checks it will still appear to him that the image works.

@BabyBoomer I think @mike carey might be correct. I think some were copied after I was logged into Men.com sites. Also appears some linked to Hot House & Falcon where I was NOT logged in have also disappeared. I'll need to recheck all of them as they were initially visible to everyone as I received *multiple* likes/smiles/applauses for the Pics posted. I'm rechecking all of them as they no longer appear for me either. Should have known it was too good to be true and I guess this was a learning experience :D. I'll try to locate them without being logged into a site I subscribe to as a member and try to replicate them and also avoid linking to Hot House/Falcon where I'm not a member.

Edited by DaveOrDavid