Rope jumping lesson you'll want to watch!

This topic is 1567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wait. He was giving a lesson on jumping rope? I was a bit distracted watching something else jumping around in his pants.

Seriously, I did pay attention to his lesson as well. I'd say he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating a lot of technical information in a relatively short amount of time.

Wait. He was giving a lesson on jumping rope? I was a bit distracted watching something else jumping around in his pants.

Seriously, I did pay attention to his lesson as well. I'd say he did a good job of explaining and demonstrating a lot of technical information in a relatively short amount of time.

That's a skill. Being able to do something vs. being able to teach it is very different.

Lucky you, seeing something else jumping there. I squinted, I zoomed, I play it slow motion, I didn’t see anything.

Really? Maybe it's my imagination but many times I thought I could see the outline of his dick clearly enough that I could see the outline of the head of it. Pause it at 8 seconds and look again.

Really? Maybe it's my imagination but many times I thought I could see the outline of his dick clearly enough that I could see the outline of the head of it. Pause it at 8 seconds and look again.

I need to have my eyes checked. All I saw were creases, no bulge.