411 on Jamesskyline

Eleven11
This topic is 1525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to give folks a heads up that I did take the plunge and met up with Jamesskyline. I know we aren't supposed to go into any reviews on here, but I can tell you that without a doubt he's the guy in the pics, and in so many ways the pics don't do him justice even. Super nice guy and I'd without a doubt meet up with him again...and again....and again. Feel free to PM me if so inclined.

Just wanted to give folks a heads up that I did take the plunge and met up with Jamesskyline. I know we aren't supposed to go into any reviews on here, but I can tell you that without a doubt he's the guy in the pics, and in so many ways the pics don't do him justice even. Super nice guy and I'd without a doubt meet up with him again...and again....and again. Feel free to PM me if so inclined.

Nice...definitely review him. I wasn't able to meet with him while he was in town, but definitely might if he comes around again.